It's in His Kiss (Bridgerton Series #7)

It's in His Kiss (Bridgerton Series #7) - I must say, Hyacinth has certainly grown up! And she's definitely unique among her siblings. I so love her mother, Violet, and how she is so in-tune with her children -- who they are and why they do what they do. *sigh*I wasn't sure I'd like this book. The story seemed to move so quickly... and I was shocked (yes, shocked!) at Hyacinth's pre-marital activities! She's not the first of her sisters to experience the joys of marriage before making the trip down the altar, but she went about it in such a way that... well, I was laughing and shocked at the same time!I was afraid that Gareth's story was a bit too much like Simon's from The Duke and I, but it's not really the same. They did share similar characteristics, in that both their fathers were heartless and cruel. Neither had siblings to turn to in adulthood. But I think that my heart melted, as did Hyacinth's, upon learning the reason for that cruelty and hatred.So delighted that Lady Danforth was a bit more than a background character! How wonderful that Gareth is her grandson! And there was an intriguing mystery here - or as Hyacinth would say, a puzzle to be solved. It was such a perfect story, despite it adhering to the Bridgerton series and to the romance formula -- it was just delightful to read.