Styx and Stones (Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, No. 7)

Styx and Stones  - Carola Dunn Interesting book... so much happens so quickly, I had finished the book after feeling as if I'd just begun. Detective Chief Inspector Alec Fletcher & daughter Belinda are featured, as well as Daisy's sister Violet, BIL John, & nephew Dereck.Lord John (BIL) has been receiving poison pen letters. Seems Johnnie had a one-night stand years ago when he just returned from WW1, injured & depressed. Violet has no idea, and John wants to keep it that way. So far, no blackmail has come into play. But John hopes Daisycan figure out who the writer is and make the letters stop. But Daisy suspects Johnnie isn't the only one receiving such letters. It doesn't take long for her suspicions to be confirmed.But worse for Daisy, she stumbles upon a body in the graveyard-someone was crushed by an angel statute. Why?-------------Not my favorite book... Alec and Daisy fight and even call off their engagement, until Belinda sets them straight. I'mgetting tired of Alec automatically thinking Daisy is careless with his daughter.