Faefever (Fever, #3)

Faefever (Fever, #3) - Karen Marie Moning Definitely hooked now! I'm with Wendy - loving the men: Christian (Scotty) and Barrons, especially. I'm always suspicious of the Fae, although perhaps V'lane will turn out to be more like Adam; he seems to have a fondness specifically for Mac, although I can't tell if he likes her because she's hard-to-get, because he really likes her, or if he's trying to use her for his own ends. Probably all of the above.Christian is a MacKelter - yay for bringing them into the story! And he's yummy, has been from his first entrance. I almost hope that Mac ends up with him, because that would mean more of a normal life for her - something that, at this point, I think she still hopes to find when all of this is over. But will it ever be over?Can't stand the cliff-hanger at the end... UGH! Knowing that there are 5 books in the series, this is obviously where things have to get worse to get better. Except that doesn't seem to happen until the end, which seems to tell me that book 4 will be excruciating.