City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) - Cassandra Clare 4+ starsI love books that wrap up and reveal... and this book does just that. It's action-packed and full of twists and turns. I had a feeling, early on, about one of the characters; that, with the almost-reveals of the previous 2 books, and I knew what was what and who was who - not all the ins-and-outs of that or the whys. But enough. And I was SO GLAD that I was right. (Although I confess to having to skip ahead when I was about 30% into the book to a part that contained some major revelations about 2 of the characters; I couldn't keep reading until I knew if I was right.)Hard not to have to do spoilers in this review, but I'm bound and determined not to. So I'll just say that there's sadness and betrayal and redemption and justice in this book. Yes, even a happy ending, which seemed to be in doubt in books 1 & 2.Not sure that I agree with where the characters say that they'll be in future. Glad to know that there's at least 1 more book in this time period to find out more.My understanding from GR friends is that now I need to read the 3 books set in the past before moving on to the next "now" book.I really, really hope that these movies go well, because I can totally see at least this 3-book story being told through that medium. It seems to me that the current and main characters are well-cast and solid enough actors to hold the 3-story arc. I surely hope so, because I really want to see this book as a movie!