Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)

Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1) - Lucy V. Morgan 3.5 + starsReally liked this, but it's a short... and it's almost too short. But I think it's the beginning of a series, so guess I'll need to check it out.We're across the pond in London, so gotta love the language differences! This story is cheeky, sexy, and just plain fun!Bailey has just been dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years, Craig. She was sure that he was going to propose on their recent holiday to EuroDisney. Instead, he bought her a Winnie-the-Pooh.Bailey's flatmates, Tom (studying to be a doctor) and Olly (a You-Tube video maker) tell Bailey she's good to be rid of him. The flatmates have been together since university, so the guys know her well. And they even tell her that the sex they've overheard through the walls was dull and boring. Bailey admits she never made it to the Big O with Craig, which seals the deal for her flatmates.But is it that easy? Especially since Bailey works at a bakery on wedding cakes all day...Linc, Olly's partner in crime, shows interest. Is this a pity, get-over-the-schlub date with Linc? When Bailey arrives to a clean apartment full of candles, she doesn't know what to think....