Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) - Cassandra Clare 4+ starsI know, I'm a harsh rater. It's really tough for me to give 5 stars, but this book might do it.I'm withholding ONLY because there are so many secrets left to reveal. But of the books/series, I definitely like this book the best. And, overall, I enjoy TID series more than TMI; mostly, because while there are still secrets, lies, and mysteries in TID, the characters and this plot seem to be more "open". In fact, there's a whole discussion in this book about secrets and lies and how they tear you and others apart. (It applies to the Experiment in Terror series SO MUCH, that I wanted to email it to Perry. Except, of course, Perry Palomino is a fictional character - LOL!)Anyway, while we still don't know what Tessa is exactly or why The Magister wants her, we do have more insight into the overall puzzle. And we have the heartache and heartbreak of the love triangle between Will-Tessa-Gem flaming to life in this book. It's so tragic and so beautiful at the same time.More to write later... still absorbing.