Plum Pudding Murder (Hannah Swensen Series #12)

Plum Pudding Murder - Joanne Fluke Starting to lose my interest in this series... I admit that I read #12 ahead of #11, and I take it by the book and the reviews that I've missed something with Mike.But the whole Mike/Hannah/Norman thing is too much. Like many other readers with reviews here have stated, Ms. Fluke is way out of touch with romance and small towns... unless she's remembering the 50s or 60s. And, unfortunately for me, the relationship triangle is sucking the enjoyment out of these books.I'm the most irritated with Hannah, because *she's* the one stringing these 2 guys along. How can anyone be mad at Mike for dating other gals in town? And since he's not getting anything more than a hug and kiss or two from Hannah, why not get it somewhere else? You might argue that if Mike were truly committed, as Norman appears to be, he wouldn't date anyone else. But if the tables were turned, and it was a guy stringing along 2 decent girls but just couldn't make up his mind between them, what kind of nasty names would everyone be calling him? No one would cut that guy any slack at all.In the span of this book, Norman's widowed mother becomes engaged. SEE! It can be done -- relationships don't have to drag on for 2-3 years or more without being able to figure out which person you should be with. JUST CHOOSE ALL READY!Yes, I will have to read the other books in the series, because I have come to care about most of these characters. But Hannah is not on the top of my list anymore. I really don't care what happens to her -- in fact, I'd like to see both Mike & Norman dump her!